Thursday 3 October 2013

Blessed Hair of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

 
Subhan'Allah! Share for barakah.

These are the Blessed Hair of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

The blessed hair of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ was neither very straight nor very curly (but slightly wavy). When he attained the age of forty, Allāh - the Almighty - granted Him ﷺ prophet hood. He lived for ten years in Makkah and in Madina for ten years. At that time there were not more than twenty white hair on His bless
...ed head and beard.❞
[Shamāil al-Tirmidhi]

 Narrated Ibn Sirin: I said to 'Ablda, "I have some of the hair of the Prophet which I got from Anas or from his family." 'Abida replied. "No doubt if I had a single hair of that it would have been dearer to me than the whole world and whatever is in it." [Sahih bukhari]

Ibn Abi Zayd al-Qayrawani relates that Imam Malik said: "Khalid ibn al-Walid owned a qalansiyya which contained some of the Prophet's hair, and that is the one he wore the day of the battle of Yarmuk.

"Imam Bukhari throught out his life, Used to keep the blessed hair of Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) in his clothes" [ Fathul Bari By Imam Hajr Asqalani]

1 comment:

  1. Mashaallah subhanallah what a beautiful post. I am very much blessed to see such a wonderful thing in my life. I thank you admin for posting such a wonderful post. I really recommend all people to visit this blog regularly.

    ReplyDelete